As if the media is not doing a good enough job covering the events transpiring in Ferguson, Missouri, President Obama is about to take his chance to make the decision worse. Im sure if you are keeping up with my blogs your getting the impression that I hate Obama. Thats not the case, but i do not normally agree with the decisions he makes and I never agree with the political statements that he makes. Between ISIS and the recent election I don't believe Obama has made a statement that has made any citizen of this country happy. Every act he has made is ridiculous so I am very confused why he is taking on this Ferguson battle.
I understand that the Ferguson situation is a huge deal for our country but with the race issues involved I think Obama should stay away from this one considering his most recent decisions. I do not want to should racist in any way by talking about the race issues involved here, but with the involvement of our president, dependent upon what he plans to say, I don't think that it will subside the situation.
If Obama can work on political structure as opposed to just speaking, i do think he has the potential to be helpful in the situation. I think he should ultimately stay out of the situation and let the governor of Missouri solve those problems but agin if he could use behind the scenes involvement, i think it has the potential to be helpful in bringing ease to the situation.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/30/obama-to-hold-meetings-in-wake-ferguson/
I like your post, but I have to disagree. His race does not matter, he is the President of the United States and it was very important that he speaks on this issue. If he did not speak about this issue, then there would have been even more of a problem. Ferguson is a huge issue and I know there are other issues happening right now, but this is also very important to our nation.
ReplyDelete